Eager to join a spin off company that develops and produces high tech instruments to advance science?
Our next generation X-ray cameras enable cutting edge research and make a difference. Help us produce and calibrate these detectors so their full potential can be reached.
We are looking for a gifted Production Engineer to strengthen our team. You will:
- Test and calibrate the detector parts as they are produced
- Perform quality control and a final system test of our cameras before they leave our company
- Monitor the supply chain, including quality control of raw materials as they are delivered
- Provide After Sales Service
- A Master’s degree and a technical background in physics, electronics or equivalent;
- Relevant experience with advanced X-ray detectors, preferably systems based on hybrid pixel array detectors
- Commitment to quality and delivering on time
- Enthusiasm to work collaboratively within a team
X-Spectrum GmbH is a spin off company of DESY. We provide cutting-edge detectors for X-ray experiments at large-scale research facilities and laboratories. We provide the LAMBDA system, a dedicated X-ray camera that is unique in its capabilities.
- We work with scientists from many major research centers world wide
- We are a truly international team embedded in one of the world’s leading research centers
X-Spectrum is located on the campus of the DESY research center in the beautiful city of Hamburg, Germany
Why should you apply?
- Be part of a growing startup with excellent advancement opportunities
- Creative leeway in organizing your work
- Enter an exciting international research community
- For more information please contact email@example.com
The fine print
The anticipated start date of the position is 01.06.2019.
We are looking forward to receiving your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 14.04.2019