Eager to join a growing startup that develops and produces high tech instruments to advance science? If we currently don’t have a suitable job opening for your profile, you are welcome to send a speculative application at any time.
X-Spectrum GmbH is a spin off company of the German research institute DESY. We provide cutting-edge detectors for X-ray experiments at large-scale research facilities and laboratories. Our next generation X-ray cameras make a difference and enable faster and better research.
We are a truly international team embedded in one of the world’s leading research centers and work with industrial partners and scientists from many major research centers around the world.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
X-Spectrum is located on the campus of the DESY research center in the beautiful city of Hamburg, Germany
- Be part of a growing startup with excellent advancement opportunities
- Enter an exciting international research community
- Be independent, creative and develop your own customer base
If you think we should get to know you, send your application to email@example.com
Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
X-Spectrum GmbH develops and distributes state-of-the-art detectors for research institutions and laboratories. We contribute significantly to scientific progress in the fields of research with synchrotron radiation and electron microscopes. Based at one of the world’s leading research centers, we collaborate with partners and scientists from all over the world. Our international team is looking for new members who share our passion for new technologies. We are searching for a candidate to fill a permanent position as a Marketing Manager (f/m/d) in full or part time.
- You will take over the management of X-Spectrum’s marketing activities in coordination with the management and the sales department.
- You will develop and implement an innovative, forward-looking online and offline marketing concept.
- You will optimize the website with regard to content and user guidance.
- You will plan SEO activities and coordinate relevant content for our website, blog, social media as well as for online trade fairs, etc.
- You will analyze and measure the success of and report on the X-Spectrum online marketing activities.
- You will observe the competition and analyze the market from a customer journey perspective.
- You will maintain and expand our corporate identity for all print and online media.
- You will design and organize participation in trade fairs and other events.
- You have successfully completed a degree in media or communications science or have a comparable education with a focus on marketing.
- You are experienced in the areas of SEO, SEA and social media marketing.
- You have a good understanding of complex subjects, and you have strong language and graphic skills, creativity, and digital competence.
- You are confident and a strong communicator.
- You are creative, structured and know how to work independently.
- You are fluent in German and English, both written and spoken.
- Young professionals are welcome at our company!
responsible tasks | flexible working hours | family-friendly working atmosphere | remote work by arrangement | high level of innovation | modern office | international research community | independence | creative opportunities | further development | an enthusiastic, ambitious, and friendly team
If we have sparked your interest in our company, please send your application, stating your earliest starting date and your desired salary, preferably by e-mail, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions contact Stefanie Jack.
Luruper Hauptstraße 1
22547 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49-40-401 130 416